My 1984 Pinarello Montello
Below photos are from 2015; updates are:
– 50th Anniversary hubs built to some NOS Campagnolo Omega Rims with 50th decals
– Leather stitched bar tape from VeloBitz
– Pinarello panto’ed plugs
– 50th logoed toestrap buttons
– Pinarello branded Rolls saddle
My 1984 Pinarello Montello – Roadside Photos
Changes from the “studio” photos are:
1) Wheels changed to clinchers; Mavic Open 4 CD Rims on Mavic 500 Hubs. Tubs are too much hassle. Tyres Veloflex Masters and now Challenge Criteriums as they stay cleaner. Still searching for a 50th rear hub, I have a front and the skewers.
2) Authentic 80s tour coke bottles
3) Campagnolo 50th Anniversary Frame Decal Added just by the levers.